Video transfer to DVD
VHS and camcorder tape formats, including:
VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Digital 8, MiniDV + more
- Digital transfer to DVD avoids future deterioration and offers convenient playback
- Same day or 24 hour turnaround usually available if required (at no extra cost)
- Transfers are carried out on the premises, avoiding the risk of loss or damage associated with posting
- Durations under 1 hour can be combined onto the same disc if preferred eg. 2 x 1hr tapes = 2 x £20 = £40 total
- We only use the best brand of discs for maximum DVD player compatibility and the best case quality in the industry
- On-disc inkjet printing and a text titled DVD menu are included
- Broadcast quality time base corrector and auto tracking system used to improve playback of old or worn tapes
- DVD chapter points are included every 5 minutes
- Standards conversion from American NTSC format tapes to PAL DVD can be carried out at an extra charge of £5
- Single tapes, enclosed in a padded envelope can be posted through the letterbox at anytime
Call 01224 861060 or
to arange a convenient time to drop off.
Secure letterbox also available for 24 hour drop off.
If the customer has facilities to view tapes, it is beneficial to note the duration from the beginning of each tape to the end of the required recording. Also write a brief title/label that can be used for the DVD menu and printed on the DVD disc surface.
* Rates listed for 1 and 2 hour tapes apply where the maximum tape running time is indicated by the tape manufacturers length or provided by the customer and long play recording has not been used. 3 or 4 hour capacity tapes are charged at their rated length unless the customer advises a specific lower duration for transfer.
Cine Film transfer to DVD
Standard 8mm and Super 8mm cine film
- Established in 1991, we have 21 years' experience transferring cine films to VHS and DVD
- Family cine films from decades ago are very precious and it is essential to transfer to DVD to prevent future deterioration
- DVD makes it easy for the whole family to watch and is a great Birthday, Anniversary or surprise Christmas gift
- Films are carefully handled, cleaned if necessary and any broken splices get repaired
- We use a very high quality transfer solution, ensuring vibrant colours, equal illumination and flicker free picture
- Transfers are carried out on the premises, avoiding the risk of loss or damage associated with sending away
- We use the best brand of discs for maximum DVD player compatibility and the best case quality in the industry
- On-disc inkjet printing is included and two DVD menu options are available to choose
Call 01224 861060 or
or visit us with your films for free advice and a no obligation quotation